70/80GHz Gigabit Radio
- Most deployed millimeter wave radio in the world
- Interference free, predictable Gigabit throughput
- Carrier grade performance
Gigabit E-Band Radio for Any Application
The EtherHaul-1200 series provides carrier grade Gigabit connectivity with fast ROI for any application. With a unique FDD duplexing, and multiple antenna options to cover any distance/availability scenario, the EH-1200 provides a solution to any high-capacity connectivity challenge.
Applications for a Wide Range of Markets
- Business Broadband
- GTTH - Gigabit To The Home
- Mobile Backhaul
- Campus Connectivity
- Video Surveillance Connectivity
- Most deployed 70/80GHz Gigabit radios in the world for over 5 years, performing reliably under any weather condition.
- Deploy dense and scalable networks anywhere. The wide 70/80GHz band, pencil width beams and 32x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- Lightly licensed E-band has fast and low-cost registration, but offers the benefit of regulator protection.
- Unique optional TDD models enables asymmetric capacity configuration and improves spectrum efficiency through more precise match of user upload/download patterns, while reducing power consumption, CAPEX and OPEX.
- Small form factor, all-outdoor system makes it easy to acquire sites.
- 3 antenna options enable street-level deployment and meet varying distance and availability requirements.
- Zero touch installation with only a voltmeter – no telco expertise necessary – and using optional activation from a NOC. Simple commissioning with an integrated TCP/UDP capacity tester.
- MEF-compliant Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) for advanced monitoring and trouble shooting.
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate synchronization.
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Sub mSec latency supports extended cascading with low delays, and reduces the need for aggregation points.
- Integrated GbE switch with PoE-In and PoE-Out make for a very versatile unit in a tiny foot-print, while eliminating the need for external devices for power, servicing and cascading.
- Multi-step capacity licenses for scalable and competitive rollouts and expansions.
- Provides unbeatable price per Mb for a multitude of applications.
Configuration : EH1200FX, 1000Mbps, 31cm
EH-1200FX-ODU-H-1ft EtherHaul-1200FX ODU with 1ft Antenna (FCC/ETSI); Tx High; Ports: 2xcopper; Power: POE
EH-1200FX-ODU-L-1ft EtherHaul-1200FX ODU with 1ft Antenna (FCC/ETSI); Tx Low; Ports: 2xcopper; Power: POE
EH-MK-1ft EtherHaul Mounting Kit for 31cm Antenna
EH-H-PoE-AC-PSU-EU Power unit - PoE FDD/TDD (100-240 AC source, EU AC cable)
Configuration : EH1200FX, 1000Mbps, 65cm
EH-1200FX-ODU-H-EXT EtherHaul-1200FX ODU with ADAPTER;Tx High; Ports: 2xcopper; Power: POE
EH-1200FX-ODU-L-EXT EtherHaul-1200FX ODU with ADAPTER;Tx Low; Ports: 2xcopper; Power: POE
EH-ANT-2ft-A EtherHaul 2 ft. antenna (FCC/ETSI) and mounting kit
EH-60W-AC-PoE-EU PoE Injector 60W (100-240 AC source, EU AC cable)