POYNTING XPOL-2 HIGH GAIN CROSS POLARISED LTE MIMO ANTENNA 698MHZ-2700MHZ MAX GAIN: 9 DBI
• Futureproof wideband LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies.
• Backwards compatible with 3G, 2G technologies.
• Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance.
• Improves mobile network subscriber's user experience.
• Increased connectivity stability.
• Weather- and vandal resistant enclosure.
The antenna provides an innovative solution for 4G / 3G and 2G networks including Wi-Fi. It is a unique wall- or pole-mountable, dual polarised, full LTE band antenna. Incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client-side MiMo and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow. This is a cost effective solution for enhancing signal reception and throughput. The XPOL-2 antenna increases signal reliability, ensures higher data throughput for users and provides a stable, high quality connection. This improves subscriber user experience and secures client retention. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/ HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
• High gain directional antenna
• Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
• Wall or pole mountable
• Two cross polarized antennas in one enclosure
• Urban and rural areas
• Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
• Slow data transmission connection areas
• Unstable connection • Increase system transmission reliability
• LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
• Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator - works on most networks • Regulatory